Speaking Mastery (coming soon)
Author/Trainer, Jen, helps you reach your personal and leadership potential
Meet your instructor - Jen:
Education (2 Distinct Masters Degree + 1 excellent Engineer Degree)
- Distinct level, Best performance award Masters’ degree at University West of England (United Kingdom) in International Management
- Best performance award Masters’ degree at University of Girona (Spain) in Business Innovation and Technology Management
- Engineer degree (GPA 8.14/10) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology („Bach Khoa‟ University, Vietnam) in Electronics and Telecommunications
Awards - Scholarships
- Full British government Chevening Scholarship;
- Full European Union's Erasmus Mundus Scholarship; Excellent student award; Samsung Electronics scholarship; Nguyen Truong To and Vietnammobile scholarship
Awards - Performance
- Best performer in 2 Masters degrees
- Best performance prize in Samsung and Dell partner
- Best trainee in Samsung global training
- Outstanding researcher of IEOM
- 2 published international journal research papers
- Author of the 5 published books: 'Nonstop loving, living and giving', 'The Goal Achiever', 'Unleash Your Passion', 'The YOU journal', and 'Leadership development journey'
- Top ten blogger in Erasmus Travelling blog (2015)
As one of the most passionate personal development coaches/trainers and international speakers; Jen has spoken in more than 10 countries on the topic of personal and leadership;
- 2 times Tedx speaker
- Speaker and Trainer at the US Embassy and the UK Embassy
- Keynote speaker at Hviet, Youthspeak program
- The winner of International speaking contest in Penang, Malaysia (2016) and Vietnam (2018, 2019) and the US Embassy (2018)
- Trainer at Strategic Leadership institute, EYI public speaking, Sao Khue Talented Academy
- Top runner in Full Marathon in Penang, Malaysia
- Third prize in “Samsung‟s got talent” competition
- First prize in a sport competition of Electronics and Telecommunications Faculty
- Personal and leadership development programs: Empower You Seminar, Be the Leaders, Cspeaking Gym
- Sustainable development: Start with Green
- Hanoi Entrepreneur Community
Why Jen is here?
Jen has been inspired by her siblings who have saved her life three times, have always loved her unconditionally, intensively and have given her all the best things.
Seeing all the struggles of her siblings - almost dying, dropping out of school, choosing their own life route, standing on their own feet at the early ages, sacrificing for her family, courageously overcoming difficulties - Jen feels compelled to inspire others to be NONSTOP living meaningfully, purposefully and vibrantly, loving completely and openly, and giving to make a difference in life.